The Finance, Economics and Accounting course is aimed at students who are interested in pursuing a career or further studies in the financial, economic and accounting sector. This course integrates academic knowledge and theory with practical skills and values.
How is this Program Structured
The National Certificate (Vocational) is a three year qualification made up of three certificates obtained in NQF Levels 2, 3 and 4.
What will I Learn
- Applied Accounting (Level 2,3,4)
- Economic Environment (Level 2,3,4)
- Financial Management (Level 2,3,4)
- Office Data Processing (Level 2,3,4)
What is the minimum entrance requirements
- A year end school report for Grade 9, 10, 11 or 12, or
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2 , or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RLP) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
3 years full-time (1 year per level; January – December)